If you wish to expand the scope of your business, enter new markets or reduce taxes by establishing a business in the European Union, you should consider Lithuania. Developed market with a robust economy and legislative system, Lithuania offers excellent growth opportunities.
This already widely recognized financial center for payment and electronic money licensing Lithuania has been gaining traction for its very cost-effective crypto regulation as well. Virtual Asset Service Provider (VASP) authorization in Lithuania offers two possibilities:
- Cryptocurrency exchange operator
- Cryptocurrency wallet operator
The application can be made for both licenses at the same time. The whole process can be done completely remotely without traveling to Lithuania.
General requirements are:
- Local office setup
- AML officer
- Paid-up share capital of minimum €2500
Executive Consultancy’s complete turnkey package includes:
- Company formation under POA
- The opening of a temporary account for the payment of the share capital
- Drafting of the AML Manual
- Drafting and submission of the application for the registration as a crypto company with the local FIU
- Dealing with the regulator during the assessment of the application
The price for the complete package is €12000, not including the share capital that needs to be paid up.
Executive Consultancy has a track record of securing crypto licenses. Our dedicated team of professionals will assist you in completing all required documentation and will walk you through the entire process of acquiring a crypto license.
Schedule your consultation with Executive Consultancy today. We will be happy to provide you with all the necessary information and support you every step of the way.