With its legislative framework, modern banking and investments, and company laws, Western Sahara has established itself as one of the world’s leading offshore financial centers on the rise.
Western Sahara’s virtual currency activities license allows its holder to operate as:
- cryptocurrency exchange operator
- cryptocurrency depository wallet operator.
The whole process is straightforward and time-saving, it can be done completely remotely. The required share capital is no less than $500.
Executive Consultancy will assist you throughout the process, starting from:
- company formation in Western Sahara
- drafting and submitting the application
- dealing with the regulatory body
Pricing does not include the minimum share capital of $500, and depends on individual needs, ranging from:
- $7200 including company formation with electronic copy of the documents and crypto license
- $10000 including company formation with original documents, crypto license, support with the business plan, and AML/CFT procedures
Executive Consultancy has a track record of securing crypto licenses. Our dedicated team of professionals will assist you in completing all required documentation and will walk you through the entire process of acquiring a crypto license.
Schedule your consultation with Executive Consultancy today. We will be happy to provide you with all the necessary information and support you every step of the way.