With its central European position, Poland is the best place to start a business that can easily expand to both Western and Eastern Europe. A strong economy and low business costs with a well-qualified workforce make Poland an ideal jurisdiction for entrepreneurs.
Making changes in its AML legislation Poland stipulates that all businesses engaging in crypto activity need to be officially registered. Only once they are entered into the crypto register can they legally operate. Activities that fall under the regulation are the following:
- Exchange between virtual currencies and means of payment
- Exchange between virtual currency
- Mediation in the above-mentioned exchanges
- Maintenance of the accounts in electronic form and enabling the use and transactions of virtual currencies
To obtain the license, the applicant must have sufficient knowledge and experience in the field of virtual currencies which must be proven by the relevant documentation. This condition can be met by completing the course on legal practices in the field of cryptocurrency or by providing the documentation that proves that the applicant has at least a year of professional experience in the said field. No criminal record is also a must.
The complete turnkey solution with Executive Consultancy includes:
- Company formation
- Assistance with drafting and preparation of all documentation
- Obtaining the electronic signatures
- Legal address
- Preparation for Tax Office registration
- Obtaining of PESEL number for foreigners
- Drafting and submitting the application for registration in the cryptocurrency register
The price of the complete package is €10000, not including the minimum share capital of PLN 5000, approx. €1100.
Executive Consultancy has a track record of securing crypto licenses. Our dedicated team of professionals will assist you in completing all required documentation and will walk you through the entire process of acquiring a crypto license.
Schedule your consultation with Executive Consultancy today. We will be happy to provide you with all the necessary information and support you every step of the way.